Effective April 1, 2021:
- Infant fee (ages 12 to 19 months): $1300/month
- Toddler fee (ages 20 to 35 months): $1200/month
- Preschooler fee (ages 3 years +): $1075/month
- Short-Term Contingency Care (all ages): $75/full day (4.25 hours +) or $40/half day (up to 4 hours)
Short-term contingency care fees are capped at the monthly full-time rate for the child’s age.
Child Care Subsidy is available through the Government of Alberta. Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring their subsidy is up-to-date, and are required to pay any portion of fees not covered by subsidy.
According to EHWCCS’s Enrolment Policy:
- For any use of the regular full-time spaces in either room, parents/guardians will be charged the full monthly rate, as determined by the board and the child’s age.
- Reduced fees for part-time use will not be considered, except in unique circumstances
- Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by the board or its designated committee (e.g., Finance Committee).
- Exceptions will only be considered for approval when enrolment forecasting demonstrates the arrangement will not create enrolment pressure in the room over the long term.
- Requests for an exception will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
Use of the Short-Term Contingency Care spaces will incur daily fees of $75/full day (4.25 hours +) or $40/half day (up to 4 hours), capped monthly at the full time fee for the child’s age.
We are able to directly invoice approved sources of financial support (i.e. FSCD, Supported Childcare, MFRC, etc.) where appropriate or necessary to support families using our Short-Term Contingency Care in order to make accessing services within the Glenrose Hospital possible. Please contact our office for more information about financial support for short-term contingency care.